Project Coordinator - HQ
LinguaLinx is expanding and we are opening two Project Coordinator positions who will be located in Troy, NY.
The Project Coordinator position is our entry level position for those who are new to the Language Service Provider industry.
The Project Coordinator provides technical and administrative support for an assigned team. The PC is trained and certified as Quality Assurance Specialist and supports the entire department in quality control efforts. Project Coordinators will also assist with all requests for interpretation projects.
- Critical thinker
- Ability to learn and take direction
- Run analysis for potential jobs when assigned
- Execute less complex from inception to completion
- Perform clerical duties for project management purposes
- Ensures all quality control procedures are followed for each project
- Ability to take direction and follow through on assigned tasks
- Effectively manage project schedules and work within time constraints
- Highly proficient level of oral and written English, including proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Discipline to work autonomously
- Bachelor Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Google Business Applications
- Proven organization and communication skills
- Generous PTO and flexibility provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability provided with a significant employer contribution
- 401k plan with competitive company match after six months of employment