LinguaLinx delivers high quality Turkish translations for a wide range of business needs and projects. With a collective population of approximately 63 million speakers worldwide, translating your content into Turkish can substantially broaden your reach. We can provide English to Turkish translation or Turkish to English translations in print and digital formats for your organization.
A Few Facts about the Turkish Language:
- Turkish is the official language of Turkey and has official status in Cyprus. But the Turkic family comprises some 30 living languages spoken across Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Siberia.
- Turkey is a country with a long and expansive cultural heritage, boasting 13 locations included on UNESCO’s world Heritage list.
- The administrative and literary language of the Ottoman Empire was a version of Turkish known as Ottoman Turkish, but Modern standard Turkish is based on the dialect of Istanbul.
The Advantages of LinguaLinx Translation Services
- Our professional Turkish translations can help your business reach a sizable new market. The global audience for the Turkish language reaches far beyond the borders of Turkey and Cyprus. In addition to its official status in those countries, Turkish also has non-primary but official status in the Prizren District of Kosovo and three municipalities in the Republic of Macedonia, due to a significant Turkish-speaking local population.
- Outside of Turkey, smaller groups of speakers exist in Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Northern Cyprus (although a partially recognized state), Greece, the Caucasus, and other parts of Europe and Central Asia. This means that Turkish translations can be useful to populations in these parts of the world. With so many potential readers, translating into Turkish can open doors to readers around the world.
- Istanbul Turkish is the most widely spoken of the Turkic languages, but there are numerous different dialects. Turkish dialects are characterized by subtle, regionally influenced differences in the delivery of vowels and consonants. Turkish also make use of honorific expressions to demonstrate status and respect. Our Turkish translators and interpreters are fluent in the pervasive Istanbul Turkish, but can also adapt to various dialects depending on the target region for your content.
- About 40% of all speakers of Turkic languages are native Turkish speakers. This is why our network of Turkish translators consists largely of in-country residents who have the most comfort and familiarity with the nuances of the language. A deep understanding of the language is just one of the reasons using professional Turkish translators for all formats from documents to video is essential.
Our Turkish language translation specialists will maintain the integrity of your messaging while making it accessible to a new market of Turkish speakers. The LinguaLinx team has the skills and the roster of qualified linguists to take your materials and translate them into Turkish with a focus on speed and accuracy.